The Rehab Podcast Episodes
To go to the show notes for each individual episode, click on a title below. This will take you to the page for that show where you will also find a link to the audio on Spreaker. I am still working on updating the show notes pages, so if you see any information or important links missing, please contact me here.
I encourage you to comment below the show notes if you would like to add any helpful information or start a discussion about the topic.
In addition to the audio being available on Spreaker, you can also subscribe to the podcast on the iPhone Podcast app, iTunes, Stitcher and many other podcast apps. This is especially easy on iPhones. You just tap the purple podcast app icon and search for "The Rehab".
- Dr. Steven Mougeot of Thrive Pharmacy: Fighting Addiction With Science And Spirituality
- Mani Saint-Victor, MD: Rewriting Your Story
- Addicted To Rehab: Overcoming The Florida Shuffle
- Bob Coates: The Opioid Crisis Response Act Of 2018
- Jennifer Elizabeth Masters: Orgasm For Life
- Hoke Kimball, Author of Transititions: Collected Poems About Addiction
- Karen Newell, Co-Founder of Sacred Acoustics: Healing With Sound
- Rachel Reimer, Medical Intuitive: A Rae Of Hope
- Jennifer Elizabeth Masters: Empowerment and Finding Happiness
- John Patrick Hart: Journey to a Good Place
- Sunshine of the Spirit: David Hecht on Recovery and Spirituality
- Orlando Castro: Saving Children From Addiction
- Adam Bisaga, M.D.: Overcoming Opioid Addiction
- Narcissistic Parental Abuse and Addiction: Survival of the Family Scapegoat
- A Fine Wife: A Film About Mental Illness, Addiction, and Suicide
- Christopher Emmons: The Art of Film Making
- Fulfilled: The Science of Spirituality With Anna Yusim, M.D.
- Seth Silverton: Improving Lives By Teaching Sustainability
- Dad's Addiction: Helping Children To Understand A Father's Drug Problem